Austell Teeth Whitening Service
Austell Dentists Whitening Smiles Since 1996
Your smile is one of the first things that someone notices about you, especially when you meet them for the first time. Having straight, white teeth can improve your self-esteem and leave a great impression on the people around you. Even if you have excellent oral hygiene, your teeth may become discolored by your diet, smoking cigarettes, and a variety of other circumstances. Here at Austell Dental, we offer a mild bleaching process to restore your discolored or stained teeth to a whiter color.
You may consider tooth whitening if your teeth have become discolored as a result of:
- Coffee or tea stains
- Natural aging
- Tobacco products
- Root canal therapy
What are the advantages of a professional teeth whitening, as opposed to over-the-counter treatment?
- We use an advanced tooth whitening procedure in our office that is safe, quick, and effective.
- There are usually little to no side effects, and the results last several years.
- Depending on the current color of your teeth and how frequently the treatment is applied, it may take two to six weeks to complete.
- You can choose to touch up your teeth by having the treatment applied once or twice a year, especially if you like to drink a lot of tea and coffee.
How long does teeth whitening last?
A professional teeth whitening can typically last up to three years. However, there are certain precautions that should be addressed. The patient should follow the following guidelines:
- Maintain good oral hygiene
- Limit the intake of foods or drinks that might potentially stain your teeth
- Avoid smoking or use of any other tobacco products
- Be careful not to damage tooth enamel
How Can I Maintain Teeth Whitening Results?
To maintain teeth whitening results, it's important to practice good oral hygiene, including regular brushing, flossing, and dental check-ups. Avoiding or minimizing the consumption of staining substances and adopting a healthy lifestyle can also help preserve the whiteness of your teeth.
When you come in for an exam, one of our Austell dentists will meet with you to evaluate whether you are a good candidate for teeth whitening.
$200 Teeth Whitening in Austell - Call for an Appointment Today
We offer this cosmetic procedure at a very fair rate, so virtually anyone can afford to whiten their teeth. At Austell Dental, we have over 50 years of experience and have earned a reputation for providing friendly, professional dental care. If you are unsure whether you can afford teeth whitening or if your insurance will cover the procedure, we accept CareCredit.